Sweet friends, sharing the questions for September’s 10 on the 10th post. I tell you, these days are just slipping away like sands through an hour glass!! I meant to put together this post the first day of the month. But here we are, 3 days in and I am just getting my act together. Forgive me.
In time for back to school, we are going to be answering 10 school days themed questions. This article on the CDC’s website provides guidance to K-12 school administrators who are preparing for students, teachers, and staff to return to school this fall. So much to think about and consider. Everyday my sister and teacher-friends amaze me with everything they are having to take into consideration for educating their students, virtually or face-to-face, or some hybrid combination of the two. It makes my head swim.
But with this post, I hope we can have a little back to school themed fun. And guess what? You can play along whether you have children in school now, had children in school in the past, or were even a child in school yourself once upon a time. Our posts for this September’s 10 on the 10th will go live Thursday, 09.10.2020. Or whenever you can get your edition published!!
For inspiration, read last month’s 10 on the 10th post, here. Our theme was 10 favorite books, movies, podcasts and TV shows (lately). Picked up so many great titles and shows from everyone who played along.
And now, without further adieu, I give you this month’s questions.
10 Questions for September’s 10 on the 10th
- What does back to school look like in your home or community this year?
- Does your state or city offer a back to school tax free weekend? If so, do you plan your back to school shopping around it? What kinds of things do you buy?
- Do your children wear school uniforms? If so, what do they look like? If not, is there a strict dress code in place? What are your thoughts on school uniforms? Did you wear a uniform?
- What did you want to be when you were growing up? Did you plan to go to college?
- What sports did you play, what clubs were you in? Were you a cheerleader?
- Did you buy lunch or take lunch? If you took lunch from home, who made your lunch? What was your favorite school lunch?
- To what group or click did you belong? At my school we had the jocks, the parking lot gang, popular kids. Where did you fit in? Were you in a sorority? If so, which one?
- Did you spend much time in the library? What was your favorite class?
- What are some of your favorite high school memories? Homecoming? Prom? Have you returned for any class reunions?
- How old were you when you started school? Did you have a favorite teacher?
Hope you will join me for September’s 10 on the 10th. I think these questions and answers will be a fun way to reminisce. Back to school this fall probably looks unlike any other year. And probably a little different in each community and school district. I look forward to answering them myself then reading your answers, too. And best of all, if you don’t blog, you can still play along! Copy the questions for September’s post real quick and answer them. Then come back on 09.10.2020 to share you answers in a comment!
You have the 10 questions and the graphics…now all that’s missing are your answers. So get busy! On your mark, get set, go!!
Hugs and kisses,