This week has been pretty toughie tough tough for our family. In a few words, Hurricane Harvey, car wreck, 3:00 a.m. fall. But today is Friday and the weekend is in sight. Better even than that, today marks the opening of registration for the Get Your Pretty On (GYPO) Fall Style Challenge 2017, hosted by Alison Lumbatis. I wait for this day like I do for Christmas!
What’s a Style Challenge?
It is a wonderful way to refresh your fall wardrobe and make getting dressed in the morning this season a whole lot more FUN. I discovered Alison Lumbatis’s blog and fashion challenges shortly after I retired. Just in the nick of time. They became my reason for putting myself together everyday. When I might otherwise have stayed in sweat pants and tee shirts, if not pajamas.
This program is a game changer for SO many women just as it has been for me. And I just know it will be for you too! GYPO Style Challenges have helped take all the headache and guesswork out of shopping and staying on trend for over 6 thousand women from all over the world!
Alison puts together a fall capsule wardrobe and shopping list; of a combination of great basic pieces and items on trend. She provides several suggestions where the pieces may be purchased but always encourages participants to shop their closets first. And of course, no purchases are necessary beyond the registration fee.
Using the capsule items, Alison creates 21 days worth of comfortable, stylish, inexpensive ensembles. And then we get to put our version of the outfit suggestions Alison has provided.
What’s the $Damage$?
Here’s what you get with your registration:
- A capsule wardrobe shopping list of on trend items and classics basics (you’re free to shop where you want and spend as much or as little as you want!)
- Links to shop for recommended items online or in store (we’ve done the work for you by choosing items to suit every budget and body type!)
- A daily outfit idea created from pieces on the shopping list sent to your inbox so you know exactly what to wear every day (this makes getting dressed the easiest thing you’ll do all day!)
- A beautifully designed printable outfit guide so you can hang it in your closet when you need inspiration
- The support of an online community of like-minded style sisters on the journey together where we share shopping tips, outfit inspiration, fit advice and make real life friendships! (Want to know a secret? This is honestly THE best part!)
Check out this cutie video providing the highlights for the challenges.
Have I piqued your interest? I hope so! Would never profess to be a real fashionista over here…I mean, you’ve seen my fashion haus, right? Not exactly the House of Dior. But I enjoy putting together outfits and getting dressed more now than ever before. I have clothes I love. That fit well, are fun to wear and current. I receive compliments from my Prince Charming, friends and strangers alike. And I am more comfortable in my own skin than I’ve ever been. Pretty good return on a $39 investment.
And then, if you are interested in joining me, even sharing some of your looks here on the blog with me, click here to register. Alison is also offering a SAHM Casual Basics Wardrobe Builder Challenge for $29, register here. I probably need to sign up for that one, too, for the days when I am not working. But instead of being a SAHM, I would be a SAHGM. Get it?
Please let me know if you are joining me! We can have some great fun cheering each other on and sharing our outfits with the rest of the challenge participants. Come play dress-up with me!
Hugs and kisses,