- What’s your favorite physical feature and personality characteristic (of yourself) and why?
- Describe your favorite accessory. Shoes, jewelry, purse? Why is it your favorite?
- If you could have dinner with someone living or dead, who would it be and why?
- For what would you like to be remembered?
- List your favorite five things in your house.
- What is your favorite indulgence?
- In what way(s) do you express your creativity?
- What do you collect?
- What is your love language, physical touch, words of affirmation, acts of service, quality time (spent with the one you love), receiving gifts?
- What are you looking forward to in the coming new year?
Ok, gals…your turn! Hope to hear from you soon with your answers. Be sure to tag me with your responses!
One last thing, before I watch Bachelor in Paradise. I was also tagged by my sweet Katie to share a favorite quote/kwote for three Mondays in a row. Last week, I shared an Anne Frank quote. You can read it here. Today I am sharing a quote from Mother Teresa. I had another one by her picked out to share but made a switcheroo at the last minute. I would venture to say any quote by Mother T. is a jewel.
And now I must bid you goodnight. Bachelor in Paradise awaits!
Hugs and kisses,