Hello February and friends! Going to make this snappy. Just want to invite you to join me for this month’s edition of 10 on the 10th. Our theme will be 10 questions about love and our posts will go live on Wednesday, 02.10.2021, Hope you will join me!!
10 Questions About Love
Here is the graphic you are welcome to use.
And here are your questions. As always, please feel free to take them in your own direction. Just have fun with them!!
- How romantic are you? What is a romantic gesture you have made in the past?
- What’s the best relationship advice? Is it something you’ve learned or advice that was given to you?
- When did you give your first kiss? How did you feel about it? At what age did you begin dating?
- What makes a relationship healthy?
- What’s your love language? What is your partner’s or best friends? You can find out here.
- Who is one couple you know that you admire in terms of love?
- Who is your favorite celebrity or fictional couple?
- Name a flavor or food you love. A scent you love. An activity you love doing?
- Do you believe in love at first sight? Do you think people are made for each other as in soul mates?
- In a Covid-free world where money is no object, what would you like to do for Valentine’s Day weekend?
Hope these questions will put you in the mood for love!! Come back on 02.10.2021 to link up your 10 questions about love post with mine. Can’t wait to read your answers. And of course, if you don’t blog, you can jot down the questions and your answers and share them in a comment on the 10th.
You can find the full list of 10 on the 10th prompts, here. I know there are some bloggers who don’t write their posts the day-of!!
On 02.16, Tuesday, a group of gals and I will be hosting the Favorite Treats for Your Sweets recipe swap and blog hop. You’re invited, too!! So dig up that family favorite recipe to share with us then.
I am tickled to have been invited to join a great group of fashionistas for the revival of the Ageless Style series. We will be launching our first post on Thursday, 02.18. And our theme for that day will be sparkle and shine. I bought a lot of sparkle and shine last winter and then Covid struck. So I’ve had no place to wear my sparkle and shine. And things aren’t much better even now. Plus, I am afraid my sparkle and shine might burst at the seams with the LBS I’ve acquired. But we shall see.
Tomorrow is the Sentence a Day link up and Wednesday is Currently and Hodgepodge. Busy week on the blog!! Hope you will come back again to play along.
Hugs and kisses,