Happy new year, friends!! Just want to take a quick sec to share the prompts for 10 on the 10th 2021. Hope you ushered in this shiny new year with lots of hope in your heart for 2021.
If you are new to 10 on the 10th, please start by checking out this post from…last year!! Ha!! Which was actually written just a few weeks ago. It is my 10 on the 10th post for December 2020. This series is one I adopted last February when the gals who were originally hosting decided to discontinue it. And it has been one of my most popular posts each month.
The idea is to share 10 thoughts, memories, reflections on the monthly prompt. Posts go live on the 10th day of each month. Simple!!
So, without taking up much more of your time, here are the prompts.
10 on the 10th 2021
The questions following the actual prompt for each month are notes I made. Feel free to take each prompt in your own direction. At the beginning of each month, I will publish a reminder post with a little more detail about the prompt and a graphic for that month’s post.
First Half of the Year
- 10 lessons learned or memories from 2020 January
- 10 Q&As about love: Do you believe in love at first sight? Are there different types of love? What’s your love language? How do you show love, do you say I love you? Share a favorite Valentine meme or card, love song. What’s your perfect Valentine’s Day date? Ever been on a blind date? How did you meet? February
- 10 things to love about spring March
- 10 Q&As about money: Tips to save money. First job? Favorite job? Who does your taxes? Favorite charity? Do you volunteer? Are you a saver or spender? Do you thrift shop, yard sale? Christmas savings account? Stocks? April
- 10 things you hate to do May
- 10 Q&As about summer: Diet? Self tanner? Tan? Sunscreen? Pedi? Bathing suit? Swim? Pool or beach or lake? Favorite thing to grill? Plan summer vacation? Baseball? Something you only do in summer? June
Second Half of the Year
- 10 favorite summer foods July
- 10 Q&As learning: What courses you’ve taken? Growing up, what did you want to be? Favorite class in school? Something you could teach? Have you tried online learning? Homeschooling? Masterclass? Self-improvement? Have you ever used or been a trainer? Have you done a make-up bar makeover? Do you share vlogs, reels of yourself giving ‘how-tos’?
- 10 memories or thoughts about 9.11 on the 20th anniversary September
- 10 Q&As about dressing up: Do you wear a Halloween costume? What was your favorite costume as a child? Were your costumes homemade? Did you dress up with kids? Parents go trick or treating? Give out candy? Favorite candy to give and get? Decorate house? Haunted house? If you dressed up now what would you be? Costume party? What is your favorite date night dress up outfit? October
- 10 photos of things you are grateful for November
- 10 Q&As about winter festivities December
Hope these will be fun posts for all who participate.
10 on the 10th: 01.2021
Let’s just jump right in with the prompt for January: 10 lessons learned or memories from 2020. Earlier this week, I linked up with Carrie for 20 from 2020. You can read that post here. Thinking for 10 on the 10th 01.2021, I will share lessons and memories from 2020 specific to my life and my family.
Here’s the graphic.
Can’t wait to see what you come up with.
If you aren’t a blogger but would like to join me, please make your list and then share it in a comment on my 10 on the 10th 01.2021 post. So put on those thinking caps, grab your pen and paper and then be prepared to share on Sunday, 01.10.2021.
Off to put away Christmas decorations and scrapbook with my sister Valerie. What are you up to today? Whatever your plans, thank you for taking a minute to visit. Make this first day of 2021 a good one!!
Hugs and kisses,