Just a quick post to invite you to join me for the newest of Alison Lumbatis’s challenges.
As you know, I spent much of last year trying to find myself since my retirement in December 2013. I tried lots of new experiences during 2014 but never felt like I had really found the real purpose to this chapter in my life. You can read about some of those activities I have tried out here.
I am hopeful that this 28 day challenge will do for the inside of me what the Style Me Pretty Challenges with Alison did for making over the outside of me. She describes Rediscover Me this way:
The four week program focuses on these areas of improvement:
defining what truly matters in life ; enhancing self-care and appearance ; taking steps toward improving health and wellness ; enriching personal relationships and growth.
And here’s what you get in the 28 Day Challenge…
- A step-by-step guide to gain satisfaction, confidence and clarity in key areas including goal setting, self care, appearance, health, wellness, personal growth and relationships.
- Daily videos and exercises to inspire you to dig deep and create lasting, positive change.
- Printable PDF’s and journaling exercises based upon my most effective life coaching techniques for women.
- Weekly accountability and focus forms that you can continue to use even after the challenge ends.
- Group support and accountability in our 28 Day Challenge community.
If you have made the traditional New Year’s resolutions of losing weight, getting in better shape, improving your health again this year after being unsuccessful at realizing those goals in year’s past, maybe this challenge is just what the proverbial doctor ordered. Won’t you join me in making this our best year yet?
You can register for the 28 Day Challenge by clicking here. And then please leave me a comment below letting me know you are coming along for the ride. If you are a blogger, maybe we can link-up with blog posts on our progress and if not, maybe you would honor me by guest posting here.
Hugs and sticky kisses,