Dear ones, have another post planned for today but wanted to get the questions for May’s 10 on the 10th post out to you first. In honor of mothers and Mother’s Day, we are going to be answering 10 mom-themed questions. You can play along whether you are the mama to a fur baby, human baby or a baby who’s all grown-up!
I know not everyone writes their blog posts an hour before they publish them (like moi)!! So with that in mind, thought I’d share the questions for this upcoming 10 on the 10th post so we can all be working on answering them. Then get our posts ready to publish for that Sunday, 05.10.2020. Be sure to mark your calendars.
And here are your questions!
10 Questions for May’s 10 on the 10th
As I said above, motherhood is the theme of the questions for May’s post. Couldn’t fit all the questions and sub-questions onto a graphic. But feel free to grab this image for your post, if you like.
First 5 Qs:
- Did you have pets or siblings as a child? Do you have pets or children at home now? If so, tell us more about them.
- When did you first own a pet that you were pretty much responsible for? What was the pet and how did you come to own it? What age were you when you became a mommy for the first time? How many pets and children have you had as an adult?
- What is your favorite type of pet? Have your pets been rescued? Found? Purchased? Purebred or Heinz 57? Are your children biological or adopted?
- If you have children, did you deliver them naturally or with pain meds or by C-section? Have you ever helped a pet have babies? If you adopted a baby, how old was it when you brought it home?
- Tell us about pets you have had as babies. Have you raised a litter from birth? Have you had to bottle feed an animal? Did you breast feed or bottle feed or pump for your human babies?
Second 5 Qs:
- Have you potty trained animals or babies? If both, which was harder? Did you use diapers with your pets? Cloth diapers or disposable diapers with your babies?
- Taken pet training classes with your fur babies or prenatal and parenting classes for your human babies? Homeschool or public school or private school for your children?
- How did you determine names for your pets? What is the significance of your children’s names? If you could pick another name for yourself, would you? What would it be?
- Ever traveled with your pets? If so, how and when? If you have children, did you travel with them as babies? Did you use daycare for your pets or children? Play dates? Doggie parks? Do you take your pets to stores and restaurants with you? Your children??
- What is one lesson you have learned or one take away from being a pet owner and/or parent?
If you haven’t owned a pet and don’t have children, but still want to play along, perhaps you have younger siblings or nieces and nephews? Also, please take the questions in your own direction. Have fun with them!!
Mother’s Day Giveaway
I am joining a number of my favorite bloggers for this year’s Mother’s Day giveaway, hosted by Tammie at My Abundant Life. Here are the details.
Come and enter the Mother’s Day Giveaway!
Enter for your chance to win gift cards totaling $350!
Winner choice of gift card #giveaway #MothersDay #2020MothersdayGiveaway
We are so excited to be giving away $350 in gift cards for Mother’s Day to three lucky
readers. The giveaway will run from April 26th – May 10th.
The prizes are:
1 – $125 gift card
1 – $125 gift card
1 – $50 gift card
1 – $50 gift card
Each winner will choose the gift card you want. Please choose a gift card which comes from
an online store and can be paid by US dollars. EX: Amazon, Target, Walmart, Macy’s, Kohls,
etc. You may ask for more than one gift card but must add up to your prize amount.
Meet the Co-Hosts
Now its time to meet
our co-hosts who have made this giveaway possible.
Follow Them Here
Tammy – My Life Abundant | Ahna – Hammers n Hugs | Heather – Super Mom
Life | Denise – This is My Everybody | Carrie – Curly Crafty
Mom | Debi – Life Currents | Audrey – That Recipe and Munofore | Dana – Create to
Donate | Falak – This Mama Reviews | Emily – Domestic
Deadline | Kathleen – Our Hopeful Home | Tammy – Creative K Kids
Meredith – The Mom of the Year | Lisa – Blogghetti | Michelle – Our Crafty Mom
Leslie – Once Upon A Time & Happily Ever After | Linda – A Labour of
Life | Marcy – Backyard Patch Herbal Blog | Kristen – White
Arrows Home | Trish – Trish Sutton | Zan – At Home with Zan | McKenzie – The Enser
Establishment | Sinea – Ducks ‘n a Row | Jamie – As For Me and My Homestead & Coffee With
Us 3 | Donna – Blog by Donna
Please stop by and
say hi to these wonderful co-hosts and their blogs.
The giveaway will end midnight on Friday, May 8th, a few days before Mother’s Day.
The winner will have 48 hours to respond to the email claiming their prize. If we don’t hear in 48
hours, we will choose another winner. The giveaway is open to anyone over 18 years of age
and able to receive e-gift cards from the U.S.
Good luck, sweet friends!!
Hope you will join me for this 10 on the 10th motherhood Q&A. I think these question and answer posts are a fun way to get to know each other better and to give our readers a little better idea of who we are!! I look forward to answering them myself and then reading your answers, too. And best of all, if you don’t blog, you can still play along! Copy the questions for May’s post real quick and answer them. Then come back on 05.10.2020 to share you answers in a comment!
You have the 10 questions about motherhood. Now start work on your answers…on your mark, get set, go!!
Hugs and kisses,