Birthday-having friends and assorted revelers, I am excited to be collaborating with Basic Invite for today’s sponsored post. You might remember we celebrated a number of birthdays last month during our South Padre Island beach vacation. We actually have 7 birthdays over the summer months – my stepson Matt, son-in-law Mustafa (Brennyn’s hubby), stepdaughter Kate, granddaughter Cady, both my daughters Brennyn and Lauren, and son-in-law Francisco (Lauren’s hubby). Between birthdays and vacation plans, summer is an expensive season!! I dipped into my Christmas Club account to help fund the gift-giving and celebrations. But still had to pull out my Amazon plastic to pay for the rest.
Looking ahead we have a new baby joining the family around Christmas. And my mother’s 95th birthday early next year. I am so glad to have discovered Basic Invite and their line of totally customizable stationery and invitations to help us welcome baby Declan and celebrate my mom’s incredible life.
Just a reminder: Once Upon a Time & Happily Ever After occasionally uses affiliate links. This means that if you click or make a purchase from a link provided I may receive a very small commission at no cost to you. Thank you for your support.
Why Basic Invite
There are so many reasons why Basic Invite is my new go-to for helping create the perfect invitation no matter the occasion…birthday, wedding, graduation, new baby, religious and holiday celebrations and parties. First of all, I love that they are an American company, located in Saint George, Utah (🇺🇸 insert our amazing stars and stripes here 🇺🇸), celebrating 15 years in the business.
And the procrastinator in me appreciates that you can receive your order in 5 business days. Our plans are always fluid over here. Babies tend to arrive on their own agendas and timelines, so come December, we can order those baby announcements as soon as Declan makes his debut. With Basic Invite’s instant previews we can view our announcement to make sure it is just right. And have them in the mail in record time.
Basic Invite also offers:
- Almost Unlimited Colors- Basic Invite is one of the few websites that allows customers almost unlimited color options with instant previews online. Once they select a design, customers can change the color of each element on the card. With over 180 colors to choose from, the invite is sure to be exactly how they want it. This is what sets us apart from almost any other online stationery company.
- Custom Samples- Basic Invite is one of the few websites that allows customers to order a printed sample of their actual invitation before they place their final order. They can see the paper quality and how it will print, and make sure the card is perfect.
- Over 40 Different Colors of Envelopes– Basic Invite has over 40 different envelope colors to choose from. With so many options, customers can make their envelope match the invitation. All of the envelopes are peel and seal so they can be closed quickly and securely.
- Address Capturing Service- Basic Invite offers an address capturing service that allows customers to share a link on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or any other social media to request their friends and family’s addresses. The addresses are stored in the customer’s account and can be selected during the design process. Basic Invite offers recipient address printing at no cost on all card orders.
- Foil- Foil cards are available in gold, silver, and rose gold. Customers can choose flat or raised foil on all of Basic Invite’s foil designs.
Best Of All
Right now Basic Invite is offering 15% off with coupon code: 15FF51. That’s 15% off birthday invitation cards and first birthday invitations. And on the other end of the spectrum, 60th birthday invitations – or in our case for my mom, 95th birthday invitations!!
In just a few minutes, I was able to take one of the attractive 60th birthday invitations, and modify it for my mom’s birthday bash in March. The process is very straightforward, the directions clear and the options for personalizing the invitation seemingly limitless. The photo editor even alerted me that the picture of Mom’s baby photo was of such a low resolution, it wouldn’t reproduce well. I appreciate knowing that and being able to edit or change out the photo before ordering the invitations.
Here’s a screenshot of the invitation I created in just a few minutes.
I love it!! Can’t wait to solidify our birthday plans and get some invitations ordered.
What milestones will you be celebrating as 2021 closes and the new year approaches? Please consider choosing Basic Invite to personalize your invitations, announcements and thank-yous for those extra special moments in your life. Learn more here. Then join me in following Basic Invite on your favorite social media outlet.
Social Media Links: @basicinvite
Have a terrific last week of August. Which means September is almost here. Bring on the pumpkin-everything!! I bet Basic Invite even has something for that.
Hugs and kisses,