Back again for another update on the 15 activities on my “2018 Winter Bucket List”. If you need to be reminded of last month’s progress (twasn’t much), run by and read that post, here, real quick. Afraid I haven’t exactly set the world on fire this month either. Let’s see where I stand.
2018 Winter Bucket List
Here’s that elusive list.
- Make Grandma Rosebrough’s cinnamon and orange rolls. YES!! Well, the cinnamon rolls, at least. I figured while I am incapacitated with this broken foot, I might as well eat to my heart’s content. Makes perfect sense, huh? I’ll burn calories eating.
- Clean house from top to bottom to include purging closet. Did purge my closet and drawers, PC did, too. See me after the orthopedic shoe comes off for a housecleaning update. Have this penciled in for March.
- Transfer our homemade wine into bottles to ferment. This will happen next week on PC’s birthday. Just so you know this peach wine is for reals, here’s a pic from my pantry where it has been hangin’ out since summer.
- Take a picture with all the girls. Kinda. Click here, to see what I mean.
- Plan a special weekend with PC. Kinda, again. I did plan some fun for Valentine’s Day. We had a couple’s massage, Swedish for my Prince, hot stone for moi. Followed by I-Suspect mystery dinner theater. FUN! Have you ever been? We were sitting at the table where the “murder” victim and chief suspect were seated. The victim “died” practically at our feet. And after we received the clue that read, “Suspect the one with white”, everyone at our table thought we were guilty of the “murder” because PC was the only person at the dinner wearing white, making me the person there with white.
- Skype with Cady and Lucia. Yes. Not as often as I would like, and haven’t read with Cady but will.
Crafty Like a Fox
- Become more confident with my camera. Click here for last month’s update on this activity. The word ‘levitation’ was the prompt for last week’s 52Frames photo challenge. Here’s my photo. I am learning so much.
- Continue work on my craft projects. Had done well on this last month. Created a Valentine’s Day wreath this month with tulle and ribbon. Just didn’t get it all finished in time to share a DIY with you.
- Attend a craft class. Yes!! We had a great time at I Painted That! on Sunday for their “Wood and Wine” event. We made little pallet signs. Put them together, painted and stenciled them.
Beauty and the Beast
- Started out well for with my Weight Watchers and exercising and then…well, you know. But check out my progress up until 01.19, here. Two more weeks in the orthopedic shoe. Have started back at the gym.
- Continue with Miracle Morning, read Finding Your Balance. Working on both.
Writing on the Wall
- Add two new lessons to my Teachers Pay Teachers store. Still no.
- Create a blogging schedule and follow it. YES!! Except I should have posted a “Tasty Tuesday” yesterday. Will get it out today.
- Write my mom a letter with pictures several times a month. Continuing to do this.
So, out of 15 activities, I have completed 10 to some extent. Still have work to do but feel certain I will be able to put a check mark by everything by this time next month. Which, coincidentally (NOT), will also be the release of our 2018 spring bucket lists. Mark your calendars, make your plans and join us!! Save the date, 03.21.2018. Also my mom’s 91st birthday!
And if you have a winter bucket list update to share, please link-up with us below.
Hope you will visit the blogs of all the other gals along for this winter bucket list journey. It’s so motivating and inspirational to see what my friends are accomplishing in their lives.
What kinds of fun and exciting things have you been up to in our second month of 2018? Won’t you share your favorite activity this month in a comment below? Did you try anything new or unexpected?
Thank you, sweet friends, for spending a few minutes of your day with me. Are you about ready to put this season behind you and move into spring? I know I am!!
Hugs and kisses,