Hello friends, just a note to get these questions and this graphic out to you for June’s 10 on the 10th: 10 Questions about Summer. Our posts will go live on Thursday 06.10.2021. But if that doesn’t fit your schedule, please feel free to post when you can. If you don’t blog but would like to share your answers, please do in a comment on that day or to my Facebook page, here.
10 Questions about Summer
This month’s edition of 10 on the 10th is an opportunity to reflect on summers past and to share your plans for summer 2021. I usually make a graphic with the questions. Didn’t do so this month because some of the questions have more than one part making it hard to fit all of them on one graphic. Have a look.
10 on the 10th 06.2021
- What will make summer successful for you this year?
- “500 Days of Summer,” “School’s Out for Summer,” somersault, “The Boys of Summer,” “Summertime Blues,” “I Know What You Did Last Summer,” “Midsummer Night’s Dream,” dog days of summer, “Endless Summer,” “Summertime and the Living is Easy”…which of these phrases resonates most with you and your plans for the summer of ’21 and why?
- What do you look forward to doing this summer that you couldn’t do last summer because of C-O-V-I-D? What plans did you have last summer that had to be postponed, altered or canceled all together?
- Name something you will track this summer. Steps, calories, Weight Watcher points, money spent, books read, miles traveled, workout sessions, laps swam, miles run, gatherings with friends. How will you track it?
- Is there something new you look forward to trying this season? New recipe, new ‘do, new restaurant, new vacation spot?
- Share something you do on repeat every summer. Why is this activity on repeat? Were you able to do that familiar activity last year during the pandemic?
- Who will you connect with or reconnect with this summer?
- This season how will you manage screen time for yourself and your family?
- What project are you hoping to tackle this summer? Something around the house? A craft? A gardening or outdoor activity?
- How do you want to feel at the end of the summer?
And Our Graphic
Here’s the optional graphic, if you would like to use it in your post.
As always, I hope you will just have fun with this prompt. Daydream a little about how your perfect summer 2021 would look. Feel free to expand your post beyond these 10 questions.
The link up will be on my blog so be sure to stop by on 06.10.2021 to check out my answers to these questions and to link up your post.
If you don’t blog, no worries! You can leave your list in a comment that day or pop in to my blog Facebook page and share it there. We can inspire each other to have the very best summer in a long time.
Hoping to get a Thankful Thursday post together later today. Sentence a Day goes live on 06.01.2021 and Currently the following day. Have some great books I need to get into a review for you in the near future, too.
Please plan to stop back by in the near future. Thank you for much for stopping by today. Enjoy your weekend!!
Hugs and kisses,