Hello weekend! Before we get started enjoying the days off, wanted to get these 10 questions about dressing up off to you for this month’s 10 on the 10th post. Our October edition will go live on Sunday, 10.10.2021 but the link up will remain open for about a week after that. I think this will be a fun post to write. Hope you will join me!!
10 on the 10th
When I came up with the list for this year’s 10 on the 10th prompts, I decided to tie some of them to the holidays associated with that particular month. October’s prompt is an example. In a nod to Halloween on the 31st, our theme this month is dressing up. Take a look at the remaining prompts for 2021. Love November’s…10 photos of things you are grateful for!! Poor grammar, I guess. Should be ’10 photos of things for which you are grateful.’ But bad grammar aside, won’t that be a fun post?
And the theme for December, 10 questions about winter festivities. I’m not just thinking holidays here. But also activities, maybe even bucket list items, that you enjoy during the season.
Hope you will join me for each of the posts the rest of the year.
10 Questions about Dressing Up
Now to the business of the day. Here is the graphic for October’s 10 on the 10th post.
And here are the questions.
- When do you most often dress up?
- What does a dress up outfit look like? What makes you feel fancy and dressed up?
- Share a time when you felt especially dressed up and pretty.
- What does getting dressed for the day mean to you?
- Do you wear make up every day? If so, which cosmetics do you wear? Do you do anything different for special or dress up occasions?
- What is your skin care regimen? What issues do you address with your routine and choice of products?
- Do you wear heels? A slip? Foundation garments like Spanx or, heaven forbid, a girdle?
- For dress up occasions, do you prefer costume jewelry or better jewelry? What is your go-to piece of jewelry? Describe any vintage or heirloom pieces you have.
- Do you have pierced ears? If so, what age were your ears pierced?
- Did you dress up for Halloween as a child? As an adult? Describe a favorite costume you or your children wore for Halloween. Will you be giving out candy this year?
What do you think? Do those questions inspire you to get busy working on your 10 on the 10th post? I hope so!!
What are your plans for this first weekend of the month? I am hoping to begin ticking off some of the activities on my autumn bucket list, here. PC is down to about 5 more ball games for the year so we have baseball tomorrow. My sister and I want to work on our pumpkin craft with Jennifer at the Maker Beehive. I’ve purchased the color master class, here, and need to work through it. And have started the online notary training course that will enable me to become a notary in Texas. So, I have begun making on progress on that bucket list but haven’t earned that coveted green checkmark for any of the activities yet.
Whatever you are up to, hope you have wonderful weather and make some special memories with those you love most. My daughter Brennyn and granddaughter Cady will be here in 6 days!! I can hardly wait.
Thank you for stopping by.
Hugs and kisses,