Dear ones, it’s time for Thankful Thursday 10.21.2021. However, coming to you on Friday, 10.22.2021. Joining Rebecca Jo at Knit by God’s Hand and Jennifer at All 4 Boys in sharing the hosting responsibilities for the Thankful Thursday series. Some weeks, you might discover posts from all 3 of us, other Thursdays, it might just be one of us hosting. Sometimes you might find a post from me on a Friday!! But whatever the case, YOU are always welcome to join us!!
THANKFUL THURSDAY 10.21.2021
Coming off a hectic week of appointments and commitments every day. And the coming week may wind up being just about as busy. But I don’t think I will be needed to go over the mountain to help with the girls next week. With gas at $3.49 a gallon, and payday still 9 days away, I am thankful for that.
What else am I thankful for this week? Let’s see.
Just a reminder: Once Upon a Time & Happily Ever After occasionally uses affiliate links which are usually italicized. If you click or make a purchase from an italicized link provided I may receive a very small commission at no cost to you. Thank you for your support.
STRAIGHT FROM MY GRATITUDE JOURNAL
For my Thankful Thursday posts, I usually share the ‘gratefuls’ I’ve listed in my gratitude journal over the week or month, whatever length of time has elapsed since my last Thankful Thursday post. Surprised to realize it’s been almost a month since my last Thankful Thursday post, here. Lots of things to be thankful for since that last post, here are some of them.
- homemade (our home!) zucchini bread, this recipe is so good
- Cady and Lucia had really good grades
- Mom got choked but managed to handle it herself
- playing with my grandbabies
- having known Mom’s best friend Claire who died
- quiet days at home (amen)
- lidocaine injection in my neck to relieve the pain
- flu vaccine and no reaction to it
- Lucia found 2 four-leaf clovers
- creating with 365 Days of Creativity
- good books
- cooler morning temps
- getting snuggles from Cami
- helping Lauren
- cool, freshness outdoors following evening rain
- money to pay our bills
- my car battery quit working in our garage rather than stranding me somewhere
- having a washing machine and dishwasher
- my dia de los muertos altar and the loved ones it memorializes
- new clothes
- Kevin helping Mom
- dental appointments to fix PC and Lauren’s broken crowns
- traveling mercies for Brennyn and Cady
- hope for repairing our pool
- feeling so relaxed with Brennyn home
And Even More
- soaking in the hot tub and playing in the pool
- Paul had a good baseball game
- the way PC loves the grands and my daughters
- beautiful weather for the pumpkin patch and corn maze
- Cady confides in me
- physical therapy is helping my neck and back
- PC listened to me when I was venting
- good church services
- having a day with Cia when Cami was sick
- great note about Cady’s sweet classroom citizenship helping a struggling student
- found 2 pennies – one head’s up (God is with me) and one tail’s up (good luck)
- put together my stationary bike all by myself
- sleeping with the windows open
- pumpkins and pie
- kittens and cows
- most of my problems are silly first world problems
What are you thankful for this week? If you have a Thankful Thursday post, please link up with us so we can share in celebrating your blessings. Or leave me a comment below with some of the things you are thankful for today.
Thankful for each of you, that you find something here that keeps you stopping by to visit. Have a beautiful weekend.
Hugs and kisses,