Hello dollies, sharing the 10 questions about spring for March’s 10 on the 10th. I know not everyone writes their blog posts an hour before they publish them!! So with that in mind, thought I would share the questions for this upcoming 10 on the 1oth post so we can all be working on answering them. And then get our posts ready to publish for that Tuesday, 03.10.2020. Mark your calendars. And here are your questions!
10 Questions about Spring
First 5 Qs
Here’s a little more about each of these 10 questions about spring.
- How did you celebrate spring break/Easter as a child? How do celebrate spring break/Easter now? Bunny, chocolate, church? Beach holiday?
- Do you spring clean? If so, share one tip. Do you and those in your family have assigned chores? If you don’t spring clean, do you have another cleaning routine? Maybe one room a month, all year ’round? If your kids do chores do they get allowances?
- What’s spring weather like where you live? Average temp? Average rainfall? Do you have a favorite raincoat, boots and umbrella?
- How green is your thumb? Do you do yardwork or have a lawn service? Where’s your favorite outdoor space?
- AC on or windows open? Convertible top up or down, sunroof open or closed? (Southern hemisphere girls, heat on yet? Fire in the fireplace? Electric blanket?) I like sleeping with the windows open in the spring. Driving with the car windows down. How ’bout you?
Second 5 Qs
- How do you decorate for spring/Easter/Passover? Do you switch to spring bedding and linens? Do you add bits of spring everywhere? Spring throw pillows on the couch? Spring place mats on the table?
- How do you get bathing suit/shorts/warm weather ready? Pedis? Self-tanner? New exercise routine? Highlights? Shorter ‘do?
- Is your closet arranged with just the current season’s clothes? I have all seasons in my closet all the time. What about you? Do you purge clothes before or after a season?
- What’s your go-to spring uniform? Is there a spring trend you are looking forward to styling? Wide-leg jeans? Florals? Bright yellow? Neons? Crochet?
- What outdoor activities do you enjoy in the spring? Does your exercise routine change? Do you eat outside? Picnic? Walk? Bike ride? Hike?
But with all that being said, please take the questions in your own direction. And have fun!!
Hope you will join me for this 10 on the 10th spring Q&A. I think these question and answer posts are a fun way to get to know each other better and to give our readers a little better idea of who we are!! I look forward to answering them myself and then reading your answers, too. And best of all, if you don’t blog, you can still play along! Copy the questions and answer them. Then come back on 03.10.2020 to share you answers in a comment!
You have the 10 questions about spring. Now start work on your answers. As Cia’s favorite cartoon character Peppa Pig likes to say…ready, steady…go!
Hugs and kisses,