Hello, sunshines, just a quick post to let you know that patriotism is the prompt for our July edition of 10 on the 10th. Hope you will join me on Friday, 07.10.2020 with your answers to the 10 questions I’m posing on patriotism below. When I made the list of prompts for 10 on the 10th way back in January, I don’t think anyone could imagine the crazy that would affect the first half of the year.
I selected ‘patriotism’ for the July theme because, well…4th of July is my nation’s birthday. But I know not all of you are Americans. And some who are American may be feeling less than patriotic with all that has gone on in our country recently. Maybe thinking on these questions will uplift your sense of patriotism and love of country.
10 Questions About Patriotism
I am hopeful that some bloggers from countries other than just the United States will join in for this post. It would be fun to learn more about Independence Day or other nations’ birthdays are celebrated. So, please feel free to share these questions with your readers and blogging buddies!
- When is your country’s birthday?
- What are your country’s patriotic colors?
- Do you wear those colors on Independence Day or your nation’s birthday?
- Do you fly a flag at your home? Do you decorate for Independence Day?
- How do you feel about wearing the flag?
- How do you celebrate your country’s birthday?
- What is your favorite patriotic song?
- Do you visit the cemetery for Memorial or Veteran’s Day? Any family members in the military?
- How do you vote: absentee, early or on the day of?
- What is your favorite patriotic holiday food?
Did those questions inspire you to write up your post? Hope so!! Feel free to grab any of these images for your post, if you like.
Hope you will join me for these 10 Qs&As about patriotism. I think these question and answer posts are a fun way to get to know each other better. And to give our readers a little better idea of who we are!! Just joined Anne in Residence and Trista at The Classy Chaos for their Q&A posts, here. Would love to have you pop over to check out that post.
I look forward to reflecting on patriotism myself. Poor Uncle Sam has taken a bit of a beating in 2020. Know what? Even if you don’t blog, you can still play along! Copy the questions for July’s post real quick and answer them. Then come back on 07.10.2020 to share your answers in a comment!
Thank you for stopping by, sweet friends. Wishing you a happy 4th of July, wherever you are!!
Hugs and kisses,