Here we are, ready to share our 2019 spring bucket list second update. Printed my list and put it on the frig and promptly forgot about it. But revisited it this weekend. Got off to a great start right out of the gate but slowed down over the last month. Wish this update post was coming after our upcoming long Memorial Day weekend because I have high hopes for marking some activities off the list the end of this week.
Alas, it isn’t, though, so let’s see where I am as of today.
2019 Spring Bucket List
Here’s the list of activities I am hoping to accomplish this season.
MY PROGRESS, 05.2019
As I did in April’s post, here, I think I will divide my activities into 3 categories. Begun and Ongoing, Completed and Pending. Should be easy to see where I am that way.
BEGUN AND ONGOING
- Discover ways of finding peace. Ongoing. I think this will be ongoing lifelong. Started work on a little jigsaw puzzle. Have almost finished a second coloring page. Walking and listening to my book, Lost Roses. Beer in the hot tub. A single beer. And we are using the hydro-massage beds each time we go to the gym lately.
- Finish a section in my mosaic and finish scrapbooking Germany. Ongoing. I have finished scrapping all of the photos from Germany that I have already printed. But not completely finished scrapping the whole trip. Haven’t worked on my mosaic in weeks. Waaaaa!
- Open my fashion haus. Ongoing. I have been taking more photos of my outfits but just haven’t put a post together. Except for my 5 Friday Favorites last week where I shared a couple of new purchases and pieces. For church yesterday, wore my new polka dot kimono from Alison & Aubrey (affiliate link), with Loft cropped red pants and a white Portofino blouse from Express. Can you tell I am not real comfy taking fashion haus photos?? Stiff as a carp.
- Spring cleaning. Ongoing. Tomorrow I tackle the upstairs guest bedroom. Rearranged the furniture in there this weekend. Need to finish the upstairs by the end of May!
- Create a spring craft. Completed. Made Easter eggs and shared them, here.
- Frolic in the poppies. Completed in April.
- Indulge in a spring mani or pedi. Completed in April but we indulged in a couple’s pedi this past weekend.
- Pay it forward. Semi-completed in April but want to do more this month.
- Try art in the park. Completed in April.
- Attend Easter church service. Completed. Easter Sunday service followed by eating way too much at the Centennial Club buffet on Biggs Army Air Field.
- Run a 5K. Completed. Ran the Braden Aboud Cinco de Mile 5K. Guess what day it was on??!!
- Go on a backwards date. Pending.
- Hike. Pending.
- Picnic with my PC. Pending. Brought my grandmother’s picnic basket back from mom’s. Now to plan the picnic.
- Take a class or course. Pending. Did consult the community college summer schedule for classes beginning in 06.2019. Might be able to start a painting, dance or ceramics class before spring gives way to summer. But have to be home to take classes.
- Update our outdoor space around the pool. Pending. PC says we are going to go look this weekend. But I feel very guilty about buying anything unnecessary until we know about his job situation. Stay tuned!
Rolled around last night thinking about the activities that remain on my spring bucket list. I have high hopes for winding up most everything this weekend. PC better eat his Wheaties!
Something funky monkey is going on with my blog. Have you noticed? I get a security error message with a warning about my blog being a deceptive site. And I thought I was pretty upfront and genuine!! Ha! But seriously, I am not sure what is going on and I have someone looking into it for me. Very frustrating to only know enough to write posts but not enough to fix problems. Please know that I am working to take care of this.
How are you doing on your spring list of activities? Have you been more successful than you dreamed you would be? Or still have a few loose ends to tie up? Hope you will come back on 06.21.2019 (and before!), to check out my final update for spring and the release of my summer bucket list. If you have a spring bucket list update to share, please link up below.
Off to bed. Not sure I can preview this post to check it for errors because of this silliness going on with the security error. Please overlook any typos or misspellings.
Hugs and kisses,