Welcome friends, It’s that time again…time for the reveal of my 2020 winter bucket list. Gathering with some of my favorite blogging buddies to share our lists. Some prefer to call them activity lists or fun lists. But no matter what we call it, we’ve each created a list of experiences planned for this season.
For past seasonal bucket lists, I have sometimes listed very specific activities. Other times, my lists have been broader and a little less defined. You can check out my ambitious 2018 winter bucket list, here. Or click here to review last year’s list.
No matter the types of activities on each season’s list, I need to be sure to remember that the point of these bucket list exercises is to live life more intentionally. And to pack some new experiences in with the everyday routines.
Here’s what I have on the docket for this season’s list.
My 2020 Winter Bucket List
Here are the 10 activities on my 2020 winter bucket list.
- Make grandma’s cinnamon and orange rolls. Need to bake a batch of each and some homemade bread while I am at it.
- Try 2 new restaurants. The Melting Pot, a fondue restaurant, opened last year and I have been interested in trying it. Also thinking it’s high time we try Rosa’s Cantina of the Marty Robbin’s song fame.
- Visit our new neighborhood bar. Several months ago the Tin Man Pub opened within walking distance of our neighborhood. Would like to try it out.
- Listen to a book with PC. We have done this several times in the past. Thinking we could listen in the hot tub and then in the car when we are out and about.
- Participate in Proverbs 31 online Bible study. My SIL and friend Metra happened to mention she was doing this Bible study and invited friends to join her. I registered and my workbook arrives today.
- Scrapbook Lucia and Cami’s births. Have been working on scrapbooking Lauren and Francisco’s wedding. Didn’t want to scrapbook the babies’ births until I had their parents ‘married!’
- Take a course or class. Thinking about a couples pottery class ala the movie “Ghost” with Patrick Swayze and Demi Moore. Not sure I can get PC to take his shirt off though.
- Attend a UTEP basketball game. We enjoy cheering on the Miners during football season. Why not check out a basketball game?
- Enjoy an Alan Jackson concert. Confession: this has been on the agenda for several months. Actually, since we first met…so even longer than that. Can’t wait til 02.21.2020!
- Delight in a weekend away. We really, really need this! Have started making plans. Details to come.
I’ve listed housecleaning projects and health goals on past bucket lists. This year, though, I decided to relegate housecleaning to my monthly goals. Shared my winter goals in this post. Earlier this week we had our first Wellness Weekend post and link up. So I shared my health goals then. You can see I have goals for everything all over the place!!
Do you have a winter bucket list or activities post to share? Please link up with us below. Then visit some of the other gals for inspiration.
Or, if you aren’t a blogger, share some of the fun you have planned for this season in a comment below. I am always looking for fresh bucket list ideas.
Well, girls, I didn’t sleep well last night, so I think I am going to take a quick 40 winks before PC gets home to the castle. Have a pot of soup in the crockpot and a fire in the fireplace. Very wintry and gray outside. Perfect for a nap.
Thank you for running by to visit. Please leave a comment below to let me know you were here! Then cheer me along on the progress on my 2020 winter bucket list. Will be sharing updates on 02.21.2020 and 03.21.2020.
Hugs and kisses,