We are just home from a week in New Mexico and Arizona. Enjoyed a lazy morning catching up on blog reading and kitty snuggling. Began working on this post while we were gone but hardly had a free minute. We were at the ball park from 9:00 am to after 5 pm almost every day. I am so behind on reading and writing and commenting on posts but have a quiet day set aside tomorrow to get caught up.
Just getting started on my 2018 autumn bucket list over the past couple weeks. Have a look.
My 2018 Autumn Bucket List in ABC Order with Links
Here’s what I have accomplished so far.
- College football game – pending.
- Donation or pay it forward – partial check. Made a donation to my sister’s Relay for Life Facebook fundraiser. Will do so again on payday. You can, too! Follow this link to make a donation in honor or memory of someone you love who’s had to battle cancer.
- Fall craft – pending. Want to do something special. Probably pumpkiny but maybe not. Stay tuned.
- Fire in firepit or fireplace – pending. Once we get home, this will be one of the first activities we accomplish.
- Full moon at White Sands – pending. The last opportunity is on 10.24.2018. Hope to make it happen.
- Groove and Glow 5K Run – check, 09.22.2018. Crazy tough route on the return to the finish line. Uphill much of the way back. I was a-huffin’ and a-puffin’. Didn’t blow any houses down, though, thank goodness!
- Hike – pending. Talked about doing a hike while we were in Phoenix but ran out of daylight and steam everyday.
- Hot air balloon fest in Albuquerque – check, 10.12.2018. So enjoyed this. Not sure who was more mesmerized, Lucia or me.
- Instant Piano Class for Hopelessly Busy People at EP Community College – pending.
- MSBL World Series in Phoenix (PC adds ‘and win a World Series ring’) – check, 10.13.2018-10.19.2018. But sadly we came home without a World Series ring. But they made it into the consolation championship. The Austin Express’s record was 3-4-1.
- My Fashion Haus for looks from the Fall 2018 Work Wear and Fall Capsule Wardrobe Challenges – partial check. Shared some of my looks from the Fall Capsule Wardrobe about a week ago, in this post, here. Will be opening my fashion haus again this week for a peek at some more of the outfits from both challenges.
- New soup and Instapot recipes – partial check, Tasty Tuesday on 10.16.2018, crock pot chicken pot pie soup. But come back for Tasty Tuesday, 10.23.2018 and the soup recipe swap blog hop.
- Paint rocks – partial check, 10.06.2018. I have painted some rocks but not thrilled with the way they look. Really want to try painting some more now that I have gotten my feet and my paintbrush wet. Here are pictures of my first attempts.
- The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society on Netflix – pending. Watched about 3 minutes worth and then turned it off so I could watch it with PC. Maybe this weekend?
- UTEP dinner theater or dance performance – pending.
By my count that’s 3 activities completed and 4 partially completed that I plan to revisit or improve on. Leaving 8 activities yet to be enjoyed. I have my work cut out for me!
How are you progressing on your 2018 autumn bucket list? Is there anything you forgot to add to your list? If you have a bucket list post to link up, please do so below. If not, would love to hear about your autumn activities in a comment.
Thought I had added an activity about trying new restaurants but looks like I didn’t. Going to try to make that happen anyway. Like extra credit.
Hope you will run back by for our soup recipe swap blog hop on Tasty Tuesday. See you then?
Hugs and kisses,