Sweet friends, here we are – 1 month down in the new year and jumping into the first week of February. I’ve offered to host 10 on the 10th this year and wanted to get the graphic out to you with your cordial invitation to join me for this fun series. Decided to change things up a bit. Of course, I have!
Take a look.
My 10 on the 10th Graphic
Here’s the graphic I’ve created.
Feel free to grab it to use in your 10 on the 10th posts. I didn’t include the dates for the posts because…they all fall on the 10th!! The day of the week may change each month but the date will always be the 10th.
Old Series with a New Twist
10 on the 10th has had several hosts in the years since I’ve been participating. When Whitney at The Perfectly Imperfect Mama determined she wasn’t going to have time to host 10 on the 10th again this year, I asked if I could adopt it. And she was so gracious to pass the baton off to me. But I wanted to change things up a lil bitsy, as Lucia would say.
I decided to combine this series with one of my old favorites TBB Asks. Did any of you guys participate in it? The gals at The Blended Blog hosted TBB Asks and sent out questions each month that bloggers could answer in a post on their own blogs, linking back to TBB.
So this year 10 on the 10th 2020 is going to be a cross between 10 on the 10th and TBB Asks. Take a look at the prompts to see what I mean.
10 on the 10th 2020 Prompts
Every other prompt will be 10 questions about a particular season or theme. I will share the questions a week before the 10 on the 10th post goes live. The other prompts are asking you to make a list of things on the theme given.
- 02.2020 10 lovable things about your significant other or best friend
- 03.2020 10 questions about spring
- 04.2020 10 favorite quotes. Bible verses or songs
- 05.2020 10 questions about mommyhood (fur babies or human babies)
- 06.2020 10 best things about summer
- 07.2020 10 questions about patriotism
- 08.2020 10 favorite books, movies, podcasts or TV shows
- 09.2020 10 questions about fall
- 10.2020 10 superstitions or old wives’ tales, family expressions
- 11.2020 10 questions about Thanksgiving
- 12.2020 10 holiday activities and traditions
Mark your calendars for the 10th of each month. Hope you will join me for the fun.
Did you ever participate in either 10 on the 10th or TBB Asks? I think series like these help us get to know one another better. And if you don’t blog, you can still play along by responding to the month’s prompt in a comment. That will allow me to get to know YOU better! Really hope this will be an interactive series.
Thank you for popping in. Have a good week, friends!!
Hugs and kisses,