Sweet friends, happy Sunday!
March has been a month of lots of little miracles for my family. So, for today’s “Spiritual Sunday, 03.2018”, I thought I would share some of them in a bullet list of gratitude. Read some of my other recent “Spiritual Sunday” posts, here and here.
Spiritual Sunday, 03.2018: A Bullet List of Gratitude
This month, I am thankful for:
- Lauren’s thorough doctors
- My Prince’s birthday apple pie (even if I did make it myself), even better the day after his 02.28 birthday
- The moving funeral service for my friend, Benita’s mother
- Watching PC play baseball in the first game of the season
- Skype and What’s App that allow me to visit with my daughters and granddaughters
- Improvement in Lauren’s fatigue and an increase in her energy level
- Traveling mercies for PC’s trip to Germany and my sister and me on our flights to Kentucky
- Giggles and good visits with my nephew, brother, mother, and sister; grateful we are so close
- Facebook video chats with PC across the continents
- Beautiful snowfall that provided lovely photo opportunities
- Being with my mom for an early 91st birthday bash
- Safe road trip to Albuquerque with my kitties on board
- Partaking in Lucia’s second birthday party
- Amazing views from atop the Sandia Mountains
- The family that bought Brennyn’s house
- Brennyn’s closing that went off without a hitch but a whole lot of hard work beforehand
- Cady’s adjustment to life in the Extended Stay hotel until their new home is finished
- A freezer almost empty of food when it went out during my trip to New Mexico
- The feeling of getting healthy again now that I am wearing two proper shoes, tracking Weight Watcher points and back to exercising
- My Prince will be castle-bound in 22 days
Don’t you agree, I have much to be grateful for? All of this and there are still six days left in the month! It helps so much to be able to go back through my Simple Abundance Journal of Gratitude to realize all the little blessings in my life. Even on bad days, there is always something, something to be thankful for.
In a comment below, please share a couple of things you are grateful for this month. How would your March bullet list of gratitude read? When we take a moment to look for and acknowledge them, we can all find little miracles in our lives. And it has been my experience, that the more I become aware of all I have to be thankful for, I discover even more blessings!
I am excited to be starting a new monthly post beginning the end of this month, “Stepping Out of My Comfort Zone.” Have been thinking about this premise for a few weeks in examining where I want to go in this next decade of my life. This next chapter of my retirement. Decided that I don’t want to reach the end of my life wishing I had been more adventuresome, tried this and done that. Out of that desire, this series idea was born. Hope you return to join me on Saturday, 03.31 for my first post.
Have a peaceful, productive week. I am going to be tackling the spring cleaning! Woo hoo.
Hugs and kisses,